Saturday, July 5, 2008

Charlie Crist "says" he's getting married?

That's a weird way to announce an engagement, don't you think? But it's the actual phrasing of the headline on TampaBay.com the website of the St. Pete Times: " Florida Gov. Crist says he's getting married". Gee, you'd think that they're suspicious that it's some jaded political ploy or something. In their defense Charlie is frequently a fiance and rarely a groom. Crist has been engaged 5 times and married only once (and that lasted a short 6 months).

Though I wish the couple happy many happy years together I can't help but wonder Charlie will get another case of cold feet if John McCain is defeated in November.

Sorry, do I sound like I think it's a foregone conclusion that Crist will be McCain's VP pick?

I do.

0 comments:

 

©2009 Minimally Me | by TNB