Friday, July 4, 2008

About Me

Living in Florida, 40 years old, happily married to Golf Guy (not his real name and, as you may have guessed, in the golf business).

We have one cat, Baxter. His real name is Bastard, the cat I mean, not my husband. We try not to call him that in polite company but trust me, he worked hard to earn that moniker. He's a good kitty most of the time but when he's bad, he's very, very bad.

Anyway, I'm a reformed political blogger. I was at it hot and heavy for four years and then one day, not very long after John McCain won the Republican nomination, I deleted my political blogs in fit of pure spite. Of course, I have no idea who I was actually spiting.

A few months later I've discovered that giving up politics is hard but giving up blogging is even harder. I have no idea what this blog will be about. Mostly it's here to serve as an outlet for my snark.

Contact:
minimally me @ gmail DOT com
 

©2009 Minimally Me | by TNB