Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Another "That's it!" momement for me and the GOP

In the last four years I've had many moments where my fellow Republicans have caused me to say, "That's it, I've had enough!" Not the least of these was when John McCain won the nomination in March of this year. Since then it seems that the party has been led even further and further down a pretty steep slope right into a mud pit. Sadly, some people that I've admired for years, like Elizabeth Dole, have been happy to jump right in.

Now the California GOP has filed an FEC complaint over Barack Obama's trip recent trip to Hawaii to visit his dying grandmother. One sentence in the post reads in part "...filing the complaint today [Nov. 3rd] now seems to have been ill-advised, if not legally, then certainly politically."

Yep, leave it to the Republicans to do something so incredibly petty and mean spirited AND on the day the man's grandmother dies, too. Idiots.

(No word yet on how that FEC investigation into the $150,000 spent on Sarah Palin's wardrobe is going. Again, idiots.)

0 comments:

 

©2009 Minimally Me | by TNB